Holt, Renfrew & Co., Limited (“Holt Renfrew”) complies with the Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (“CASL”). Holt Renfrew will only send commercial electronic messages (“CEMs”) to Canadian-situated users with the recipient’s consent (express or implied), for instance in the following scenarios:
- You have explicitly informed us that you would like to receive such messages;
- You have an existing business or non-business relationship with Holt Renfrew;
- Holt Renfrew is responding to your inquiry or request for information;
- You have provided your e-mail address to us, or you have conspicuously published your e-mail address, without placing any restrictions on its use;
- You have a subscription with Holt Renfrew;
- A third party who you have an existing relationship with has referred Holt Renfrew to you;
- To communicate with you about your account, transactions, registration, subscription or similar relationships with us; or
- To provide information that you are entitled to receive about products and services you have purchased from us.
How does Holt Renfrew protect you from receiving spam?
CEMs sent by or on behalf of Holt Renfrew do not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent you;
- Hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party’s Internet domain name, or relay from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party; or
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content.
Holt Renfrew does not sell or exchange your information. Holt Renfrew does not permit or authorize the use of third party rented, purchased or harvested email lists.
What if I no longer want to receive messages from Holt Renfrew?
You may unsubscribe or withdraw your consent from receiving CEMs from Holt Renfrew at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in a CEM. When you unsubscribe, your request will be processed as soon as possible, and no later than 10 business days after you send the request.
Receipt of unwanted CEMs from Holt Renfrew
Please be aware that it is not uncommon for spammers to hide behind someone else’s email account, as well as use mail servers that they do not own. In the event that you receive any messages from Holt Renfrew that may be considered spam, please contact our Chief Privacy Officer by phone at 416-960-2860 or email at email@example.com. You can also complete the PRIVACY INQUIRY AND INFORMATION CHANGE FORM and present it for processing to any sales associate or concierge (where available) at any Holt Renfrew store, mail or using a secure email address, scan and email a completed signed copy to the Chief Privacy Officer (please note that you will be required to provide valid photo ID to verify your identity). You may also write to us at Holt Renfrew, Attn: Chief Privacy Officer, 60 Bloor Street West, Suite 1400, Toronto, ON M4W 3B8.
Changes to this Anti-Spam Policy
Holt Renfrew may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
Date of Last Update:December 21, 2017